- AXON pin-compatible System-on-Module
- Texas Instruments AM62x applications processor
- Up to 4 Cortex-A53 1.4 GHz processors
- M4F 400 Mhz PRU-ICSS MCU processor
- Pre-Certified Wireless Radio (Wi-Fi + Bluetooth)
- Armv8 64-Bit CPU cores
AXON System-on-Modules are the edge processing solution for applications requiring the highest amount of I/O for sensory input, actuation control, and edge processing. At just 37x58mm, with a PCB-footprint optimized board-to-board connector, AXON modules integrate an NXP i.MX8M series SOC, RAM, e.MMC, PMIC, LAN PHY, and optionally includes a certified combo wireless (WLAN+BT) module.
There are 2 pin-compatible modules available featuring the high-performance AI-acceleration of i.MX8M Plus, cost-effective and low-power i.MX8M Mini. AXON-IMX8M-MINI integrates an FPGA to provide high I/O capability as well as the possibility to design-in custom logic without the need for an FPGA on a carrier board.