September 11th, 2017, Taipei, Taiwan – – TechNexion, a global leader in the field of Arm-based embedded system-on-modules and panel PCs, announced the availability of their latest waterproof panel PC, TWP-1010-IMX6.
TWP-1010-IMX6 has IP69K certification to enable jet spray cleaning, SUS 304 approved stainless steel to repel dirt and dust, a projected capacitive touchscreen that can be operated with industrial gloves, and industry standard mounting. This combination of features makes operation and maintenance in production environments which are wet, and need to be hygienic, easier, faster and more convenient.
TWP-1010-IMX6 also uses NXP’s i.MX6 chipset for the ideal balance of performance and power consumption with wired and wireless options.
“Our range of panel PCs combine powerful, highly integrated, low power consumption hardware with genuinely open source software, a range of operating system choices, and sophisticated application development tools out-of-the-box,” said Marcel VandenHeuvel, CEO, of TechNexion. “The result is that our customers can get to market faster and with lower development costs…Now, with the TWP-1010-IMX6, that is no different.”
Below is a list of TWP-1010-IMX6 key specifications:
• Waterproofing – IP69K, M12 connectors, and SUS 304.
• Mounting – Yoke standard side-mounting and VESA 75.
• Screen – 10.1 inch, 1280 x 800 resolution, multi-touch projected capacitive touch (PCAP).
• Chipset – NXP i.MX6 with options for solo, dual, quad and quad plus.
• Operating systems – Fully open sourced Yocto, Android and Ubuntu versions.
• Development kits – Comprehensive package of testing and development software.
• Passively cooled fanless design with all solid-state components, able to withstand extreme temperatures, high vibration, and high humidity.
• Wired and wireless connectivity.
• Power – 12V, 24V, 8-36V (wide power input) and PoE function 802.3at (optional).
You can find out more information, or order TWP-1010-IMX6, from this link.
TechNexion offers a wide range of embedded systems and solutions to leading OEM/ODM companies in the multimedia, communication, security, automation and process control industries. We continuously invest in production technology and state-of-the-art equipment making it possible for us to deliver on ever-increasingly complex customer requirements.TechNexion products range from system-on-modules, embedded mainboards, fanless computers, panel computers to internet of things equipment. We support all our products and solutions with unmatched lifecycle guarantees, open hardware documentation and open source software.
TechNexion is a ISO-9001 and ISO-14001 certified company and is a founding member of the EDM (Embedded Design Modules) Standard.
For more information, visit www.technexion.com.